Argentina Visa for Indian citizens is FREE. You need the below-mentioned¬†documents to apply for the Argentina visa.¬ Even though the Argentina visa process time is written as 30 days, they give you the visa within a week if all the documents are apt. The validity of the visa is a bit of a gray area but in most cases, you get it for 90-days. Make sure you mention you want a multiple-entry visa.
Argentina visa for Indian Citizens requirements
|Valid Passport||A valid passport with blank page(s) for the visa stamp|
|Passport Size Photos||Confirm the size and the background requirements|
|Proof of onward travel||Confirmed ticket(s) into and out of the country|
|Hotel Bookings||Hotel reservations for the intended length of stay in the country|
|Trip Itinerary||A detailed itinerary of your trip in the country.|
|Proof of financial funds||Proof of significant funds to cover your expenses while in the country|
|Letter to the Embassy Counselor||A letter to the counselor describing the purpose of the visit|
- Letter from Employer
- Proof of funds – (a) 3 months salary slips, (b) Last 3 years Income Tax Returns, and (c) Copy of a Credit Card
- Cost: FREE (for Indians)
- Validity: 90 days, on each entry
- Visa Process Time: 30 days
Applying for Argentina Visa for Indian Citizens in¬†South America
- Ecuador:¬ I applied for the Argentina tourist visa at the Argentine consulate in Quito, Ecuador.¬†I submitted¬†all the required¬†documents. As proof of onward travel, I showed a round-trip bus ticket from Brazil. Seeing this, the consular asked me to apply for the visa in Brazil since I was going to enter Argentina from Brazil
Takeaway –¬ You need to show a flight ticket from Ecuador to Argentina to apply in Ecuador
- Brazil:¬ I called the Argentina consulate in Sao Paulo and they said they can’t issue a tourist visa to non-Brazilians. I went to Rio de Janeiro consulate and the consular agreed to take my application but I was put off by the 1 week waiting time. So, I decided to apply later. A mistake, because the Argentina consulates in Foz do Iguacu and Porto Alegre denied my request giving the same reason as the Sao Paulo consulate
Takeaway –¬ Apply for Argentina tourist visa in Rio de Janeiro
- Bolivia:¬ Argentina visa for Indian citizens is not available in Bolivia.
- Uruguay:¬ After some 4 months of wild goose chase, I finally got the Argentina tourist visa in Montevideo, Uruguay. Submit the required documents and they take about 3-5 days to process your visa.
Takeaway: Easiest Argentina visa for Indian citizens is to be gotten in Uruguay.